Thursday, February 14, 2008

My babies...


SPECIAL CHILD
You weren't like other children
And God was well aware
You'd need a caring family
With love enough to share
And so He sent you to us
And much to our surprise
You haven't been a challenge
But a blessing in disquise
Your winning smiles and laughter
The pleasures you impart
Far outweigh your special needs
And will melt the coldest heart
We're proud that we've been chosen
To help you learn and grow
The joy that you have brought us
Is more than you can know
A precious gift from Heaven
A treasure from above
A child whos taught us many things
But most of all "REAL LOVE"
-Sharon Harris-

Happy valentines day to my sweet babies! You guys light my world and for every thing we walk through, I'm so glad daddy and I are the ones that get to be with you if you have to face it! We love you both so very much!

No comments: