Sunday, February 17, 2008

This ever crossed your mind???


Ok, I came across this picture on google images tonight... So, has this ever crossed your mind? I think it has mine this week! I'm so ready to down size clutter so that we don't have constant messes... I have all but thrown out the kitchen sink this week! =) I tell you, I think I'm most excited about moving because it will be a fresh start on "order". It is so hard to keep order when you have the schedule we do. Monday, two appointments at Riley... Tuesday, three rehabs... wednesday... rehab again... Thurs. two more appointments at riley... see where I'm headed??? I'm never home and if I am... I want to crash on the couch! Guess I better not throw that to the curb too! Whew... I'd be in SERIOUS trouble. Anyways, it is a good feeling of accomplishment to make the head way that I made today! Hope you all have a wonderful nights sleep! I know I will... my body hurts from all this cleaning! Can't help but sleep! Night!

No comments: