Sunday, November 16, 2008

Day of rest...

Well, I'd like to say I'm chipper and feeling awesome... but this is not the story! I have nothing in me right now to keep me going! I am so looking forward to the 25th so I can start getting better. Each day, i feel I get a bit worse and a bit weaker. My husband is so sweet! he's been doing laundry, dishes and trying to keep up on the house. I didn't make it to church today because I was up all night sick. Joey and I had some napping and snuggling time together in the recliner today! I must say, I enjoyed that! Abby wanted to go to class badly, so Aunt Christi picked her up on their way to church. Looking forward to being back in action! -Mindy

3 comments:

Sue said...

Hang in there! SOON you will be all better!

Love you and praying for you.

Nathan said...

Praying for you!

Unknown said...

You have our prayers. As one who has gone thru this years ago I know you will soon feel much better. If God brought you to it--He will bring you thru it. Vicki