Sunday, November 9, 2008

Picture Challenge...

Ok, So I decided to take the picture challenge tonight posted over on Milah's blog, from my back porch. So, the challenge is to go to your sixth folder and post your sixth picture. This would be it! My two stinkers napping together on the sofa! If I remember right, this was when we were still battling the mito symptoms. Fatigue was our worst enemy and it ALWAYS got the best of them. So, here you see them both sacked out. Joey asleep and Abby awake but unable to do much. I'm glad I took this challenge because tonight, my kids were running around giggling while I was doing laundry and such. At the end of the day, what you see above was normal, but not any more! They go until they hit the beds sleeping! Milah, thanks for this challenge! I needed to see this picture today to see just what God has done! We've gone from lethargy to laughter and play! Praise God!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

That makes me want to cry. It truly is like night and day!
Thanks for playing along, I've enjoyed everyone's pictures.