Thursday, November 27, 2008

It's Thanks Giving!!!!


Hey all! Well, this year, we have a huge reason to be thankful. My mom went through Cancer and is with us! Jeff's mom went through Cancer and is with us! Our babies lives have been touched by the grace of God and not only are they with us but they are doing more and more awesome every day! Also, I'm thankful to be here. Thursdays news was pretty rough to swallow. I did not share in depth because I wasn't able to at the time, but God graced me with a good doc to recognize that I needed serious help! So, thank you Jesus! In light of that, we have turned the corner into a new era! A new life to live. One that will keep our bodies healthy and will allow us to glorify and live for God even more! I invite you again to visit my other blog. The link is to your right on my side bar! Tonight there is a yummy healthy breakfast recipe that I posted on my blog that you can greet your morning with tomorrow! MMmmm...!!!!! Happy Thanks giving to all my wonderful friends and family... I'm thankful for EACH AND EVERY ONE of you!!!! -Mindy

2 comments:

Shelby-Grace said...

Glad you have such wonderful things to be thankful for. And your breakfast pizza recipe sounds so good! Thanks for posting it!

GinaMarie said...

Mindy,
Im so thankful your mom and MIL are still around also. I'm thankful to have you as a friend and praying your lungs recover QUICKLY so you can have your surgery SOON and get to feelng BETTER. Im glad they found the source of your pain and that they can take care of it easily.
HUGS,
Gina Marie