Friday, November 28, 2008

Well, I very much need to upload my digital so that I can post some current pictures... but these are cute regardless!
Joey had a big day today. We went to Cincinnati with him and well, they removed his Gtube! (Abdominal feeding tube) Yep! Another praise! It is gone! They said he's perfect on the growth chart and is NO LONGER considered under weight. Yippy!!! He will be as good as new within a few days!
Miss Abby has her big day tomorrow! Yep! She has her fourth birthday! She will be just adorable and sweet I'm sure! :) She's very excited to be celebrating at ChuckECheese with Joey, her cousin Logan and her friends, Gracie, Sophia and Shelby. I can't wait! It's going to be an exciting time! Hugs to all! Thanks for praying for our family! We have lots to be thankful for and celebrate right now! -Mindy

2 comments:

Unknown said...

It sounds like thanksgiving is every day at the Pfohl house!

Have a Happy Birthday Abby!

Casey R. Vincent said...

That is awesome that Joey is doing so well! I hope Miss Abby has a great birthday tomorrow!! :) Hugs!