Tuesday, November 25, 2008

We are home...

Hey all! It's Mindy updating! :) I wanted to let you all know I was not able to have surgery today. They had me there, my IV in, my fluids started and then the "sleepy" guy (can't spell that big word he's called! Ha!) came in and listened to me. They had given me a breathing treatment already to try to help me since I have asthma. Even with that treatment, he said I sounded awful. He said he could not proceed because my lungs were not stable enough. So, out came the IV and home I went. I was able to get in to my actual doctor. I've been seeing the NP up until this point. He started me on a daily asthma treatment AND another round of antibiotics. So... he'll be the one to decide when I'm stable and when I need the surgery rescheduled. Also, Joey and I's blood work is back. joey's is normal! No metabolic stuff! Yeah!!! Me, not so normal, but improved! So, mine is not metabolic either... just whacky! They are starting me on a new diet and they are going to give me some suppliments to help even out my blood work. Other than that, not a lot to say! I think that is enough! Thank you all for praying and supporting us.T hank you to those who have called, checked in or offered to help. We appreciate you all! Please pray for me as I work towards feeling better and getting myself "stable" again! Hugs to all

1 comment:

GinaMarie said...

Awww Bummer Mindy.. But glad they caught it. To bad it was AFTER going thru getting the IV tho. lol I hope you clear up SOON knowing how much pain the gallbladder is. Whatcha doing for Thanksgiving?
All of you are special to me also. Give those cute kiddo's and yourself a hug from me.
HUGS,
GM