Saturday, November 17, 2007

Catching some Zzzzz's....


I tell you what, today I think I crashed and burned. we have all been SOOOOOO run down this week from all the Riley trips. We went last Thurs, then Sun. we were there again for the Mito get together, Tues. we were in the Riley ER and then Thurs, we were there getting Joey's button changed on his Gtube. So... I was thinking all this through and thought... hmm... that must be why I'm tired. We went to my parents house and I think I fell asleep there twice today and then when we got home, I slept again! Luckily the kids were asleep here. They are toast too. Hopefully tomorrow, I won't be so tired. This week should be MUCH better except for the rush of the holiday and TRYING NOT to gain my 18 lbs. back! That's been a HUGE battle for me here recently with all this running and doctoring. It is so hard to follow a diet when you don't have time to stop, cook and eat the right foods. Jeff and I are working on a plan... so now that I have had my nap, get through this week... we are off to a new try at figuring out how to pull life together and still stay healthy. Thanks for stopping in! I hope to hear from some of you. The hard thing about the blog is you HEAR from me and I don't hear from you... so speak up! =) Until next time!

No comments: