Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Needing a deep breath...



Man, tonight, I was looking through my calendar thinking how glad I will be to see this year come to a close so I can take a deep breath and slow down. Our Riley visits have been ABSOLUTELY INSANE here recently. Then... I STARTED COUNTING. The prognosis was not good! 8 appointments in the first two weeks of January. Oh dear! Guess I'll save my deep breath and hope for February! =) Today, life has been pretty laid back. The kids are both fighting colds! Don't forget, you can check in on them on their caring bridge pages (links are to your left under the journey with mito section) We had to cancel rehab because both kids are sick and were running low grade fevers through the night. So, we ran into Walmart and got some Tylenol and came back home... I think I took like two mini naps! I need like two super dooper naps! =) I just look forward to days like this (on the exception, I'd rather the kids not be sick to get them) where we can just lay around. Today, I had time just to sit and talk to both kids. Abby decided we needed to name EVERY ONE who loves her... it was neat to watch her little mind work and come up with different names. Then Joey, well, I enjoyed watching him dance. We turned on Jack's big Music Show and just cut loose. I wish I had more days to just enjoy my kids. It was actually refreshing. I guess our sick day turned out to be an ok day. Well, here's hoping for a healthier tomorrow! I'm dropping in my bed! Too much thinking and too much dancing in a 24 hr. period for these bones! Night all!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oi, achei seu blog pelo google está bem interessante gostei desse post. Gostaria de falar sobre o CresceNet. O CresceNet é um provedor de internet discada que remunera seus usuários pelo tempo conectado. Exatamente isso que você leu, estão pagando para você conectar. O provedor paga 20 centavos por hora de conexão discada com ligação local para mais de 2100 cidades do Brasil. O CresceNet tem um acelerador de conexão, que deixa sua conexão até 10 vezes mais rápida. Quem utiliza banda larga pode lucrar também, basta se cadastrar no CresceNet e quando for dormir conectar por discada, é possível pagar a ADSL só com o dinheiro da discada. Nos horários de minuto único o gasto com telefone é mínimo e a remuneração do CresceNet generosa. Se você quiser linkar o Cresce.Net(www.provedorcrescenet.com) no seu blog eu ficaria agradecido, até mais e sucesso. If is possible add the CresceNet(www.provedorcrescenet.com) in your blogroll, I thank. Good bye friend.