Friday, November 2, 2007

Little stinker!!!!!!!!!


Well, we were in Walmart (me and the kids) getting some groceries today. As I'm unloading the basket of the cart, I look up to realize JOEY HAS THE EGGS! I scream "No no Joseph!" So, the little old lady behind me chimes in "Oh Joseph!" She has no clue who we are but she picked up on the name quick! Before I could get there, it was if every thing went in to slow play mode! Joey had done it... the eggs were open and hitting the floor one egg at a time! I could have sworn it took five min. to watch every egg shatter! Yep, there it was! Joey had egged walmart! I stood there gaping mouth and all. I didn't even know what to do! So... one of the employees that used to work with my husband gave Joey a high five and laughed! He said "I couldn't have said better how I feel about this place son!" I was so thankful that hew as standing there because instead of every one being mad they had to wait longer in this always long line, they were all laughing along that Joey had dumped 1 doz. eggs on the floor! haaa... what a day!
We got GREAT NEWS today. Joey is not going to have to have a J tube right now. He is gaining weight! Your prayers have worked! He is exactly 1 and 3/4 lbs. heavier! That has never EVER been an amount he's gained at one time... it usually takes him 3 mths. to gain that... so God is at work! Thank you! For more info or to leave joey a note, visit his caring bridge page. www.caringbridge.org/visit/josephpfohl
Abigail is going to start on a fortified milk. They'll be using Duocal. Her developmental visit went ok. For more info or to leave her a note, you can visiit her caring bridge page as well. www.caringbridge.org/visit/abigailpfohl Thanks all!

No comments: