Saturday, November 10, 2007

Feeling thankful...

You know, this road has felt unusually hard and lonely this week. I have found myself questioning why, feeling anger, feeling confusion... you name it... I think I've honestly felt it this week. So many turns of events, so many pop up surprises... so many things we are awaiting answers on and one thing I know for sure... I'm grateful for friends. There are friends who have stood beside us through this WHOLE thing. You have cried with us, laughed with us, questioned with us and listened. I can't say how thankful I am. I know there are times we have gotten what felt like unbearable news and you haven't backed down. There are times when we got joyful news and you WERE RIGHT THERE TO CELEBRATE. So, if you are reading tonight and you are one of those friends... thank you. Thank you for listening. Thank you for praying. Thank you for being strength for us when we felt we had nothing left to give. You are a God send and a WONDERFUL support. So, out of all my emotions this week, my biggest one is just being thankful that WE ARE NOT ALONE!

No comments: