Thursday, November 29, 2007

HAPPY BIRHTDAY MY DEAR ABBY!!!!




Today is officially Abby's birthday. However, yesterday was her party. She had an AMAZING PARTY! Thank you so much to every one who helped make this so amazing! She was so tired when we got home. In the van, she told me that she had fun but it was hard cause she was tired. She's so sweet. Her little legs and back were in severe pain by 9 last night. However, it did not affect her gleaming smile as she just kept saying how nice it was for every one to come and to giver her a present. She is such a little pumpkin! I couldn't tell you how a child who can be an absolute stinker can be an absolute sweet heart! I tell you, as a mommy, I was so proud. Nothing does my heart more good than to see my children smile. They go through so MUCH and I just wanted to see her have a care free night with out thinking about the scary things they face. She did at that. As I tucked her in last night, she kept saying thank you over and over. So, I say thank you. Thank you to every one of you who blessed her with cards and gifts and even donations to her fund raiser. We are marked at $70.00 right now. That's just wonderful! Both kids are asleep still. They have been in bed with out waking for 10 hours now. So, I know this party did a number on their little bodies, but they both had too much fun to speak of!!! God bless all! AGAIN... THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ten hours of straight sleep, what are you doing up?? You should be in bed ;)
Melissa

Shelby-Grace said...

We had a great time at the party. Shelby even wore her party hat again this morning!!
Tammy