Sunday, November 25, 2007

Worn out....


Well, Jeff returned home from church today. I informed him of how Joey's day had gone... so we packed life up and AGAIN headed for Riley. Joey's worsened with his breathing. We are back home, THANKFULLY (for details, go to www.caringbridge.org/visit/josephpfohl ) This whole week has been a struggle to know when the lines been crossed as far as keeping him home or racing to Riley as quickly as we can. It's so hard as a mom to know when to draw the line and make the call. I pray every day that God gives me the wisdom to help the kids. I have two complex kiddos, and neither one of them came with an instruction manual... Hmm... Oh well... Here's hoping for some sleep tonight. I was up all night last night with Joey. So, hopefully tonight, we can all rest easy! Hope you all have a wonderful evening... ok, night... evening is pretty much over! Night!

No comments: