Sunday, November 18, 2007

What a day!!!!


We had not been home very long and some one was banging on our front door. I was priming bubby's feeding tube and crushing pills (my usual nightly routine). I hear Jeff call out that some one was at the door. So, I went to see what was going on... NO ONE WAS THERE. This is odd. So, I wearily (I hate doing this because I'm terrified some one will get me) opened the door to peak out. No one still. I shut it and say "man, that's weird." Jeff looked just as puzzled and says "look again, maybe someone left something." So, I looked again and there it was. A wonderful tote FULL to the brim of all the fixing's for a WONDERFUL thanksgiving dinner. Abby started jumping up and down screaming "Mommy, what is it?" WE finished Joey's meds and tucked him before going through it. As we went through it Abby would gasp with every item we pulled out and proclaim "OH, this is so wonderful of them. Oh, we need to say thank you!" She is so precious! So... all this being said... a GREAT BIG THANK you to the youth group of Farmland Friends Church. We are so APPRECIATIVE! God bless every one of you and happy thanksgiving!
Don't forget to check out the scoop on Abby's birthday in the article to your left. Night!

1 comment:

Cari said...

AWWWWW...man, how did you know it was the youth group...maybe the fact that the kids are not very good at hiding??? Or the fact they yelled "Happy Thanksgiving" when they were suppose to be quiet???? It was great fun for all the teens to deliver them.