Friday, November 16, 2007

New changes...

Well, tonight, I am doing something new. For awhile now, I've been using the kids caring bridge pages to tell about what they are going through. Life has become so different for both of them that really, I love the CB pages because I can share those differences on their own page. I don't have to worry about details and it being to long... you can pick or you can read both. So, my blog has begun to feel repetitive. It's begun to feel as though I have nothing else to say that you don't already know. So, my blog is going to become just about me and my personal journey. Spiritually here lately, I've been doing some soul searching because I have lost who I am in the midst of the medical issues we've been facing. So, I'm trying to find me again. I'm trying to find the things I enjoy and some how find time for Just me. I have found myself burning out and well... that's what happens in the midst of never finding yourself... so, I welcome you to get to know me. I will talk about the kids on here some because they are a part of me and who I am now as a mommy, but they will not be my center focus. If you want to follow them, you can sign up on the CB pages for updates when I update their journals. I do it just about every day. I know that Abby especially has enjoyed the CB pages because she gets to hear notes to herself from others. Anyways, their address will always be to the left under their journey with Mito... however, for some help... you can click here to visit... www.caringbridge.org/visit/abigailpfohl www.caringbridge.org/visit/josephpfohl Have a great night all! I look forward to hearing from all of you! God bless.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mindy,
I look forward to learning about you :)

Melissa

Mommy pfohl said...

Thanks Melissa! I think I look forward to getting to know me too! =)