Sunday, September 21, 2008

The cherry to top it all!!!!!

Well, today was amazing! Where shared what God has done in our babies at church today. I was so emotionally overwhelmed when every one stood to clap! It's been so amazing to have all of you behind us! We were nervous about talking today because every thing thus far is 99% sure... well, we did it in faith! Tonight when we got home... this is the e-mail from the genetics doctor on a SUNDAY evening...

I'm glad to hear that things are going well. It is great hearing that children are being children...that is so important for them but also you. Regarding the labs...everything is normal. I am not going to recommend any more testing anytime soon. I say we see them back in six months and go from there. I suspect that you will have plenty of exciting stories to tell me at that visit!
We sing absolute praises to God!!!!!!!!!!!! There is none like Him!!!

5 comments:

Shelby-Grace said...

That is so wonderfun Mindy! Yea God!

Shelby-Grace said...

Hey, Mindy I meant wonderful in the comment above, but wonderfun sounds good too! I need a way to access spellcheck every time I type something :)

Kate said...

That's awesome!

Casey R. Vincent said...

Mindy that is so awesome to hear! I bet you are just so excited and beside yourselves right now! Praise God!

Nathan said...

I am so happy that your family has shared your story with us all! It is very touching!