Wednesday, September 24, 2008

cutie pies!!!

Ok, Abby is just too precious!!! I very much pray that she keeps this enthusiasm about school! Today, she was up at 7 a.m. pleading with me to start school! I explained to her that bubby had a LONG time at therapy today because he has back to back. So we will be there an hour and a half. I told her we'd pack our stuff to go with us. So, we did and this is miss Abby! Pulling that back pack right along! No other cares in the world!
I may still be in my jammies mom, but my school work is packed!!!

I couldn't pass up on this Picture either. Abby had bunk beds and we took them apart because she broke the promised rule! She was caught playing on the top bunk! So, Bubby got a new bed! Here's our big man in the twin size bed....
He claps and says "yeah!" when we ask him if he likes his new bed. He looks so tiny in this great big bed! Remember, he is laying on and taking up ONLY the head of the bed! Ha! Too sweet! Have a great day all! -Mindy


3 comments:

Sue said...

Mindy,
Isn't it odd how children look SO DIFFERENT when they are sleeping?

I used to love to watch Lauren while she was sleeping...Then she grew up and made me quit!!! LOL

Shan said...

D-O-L-L BABIES! They are both so sweet, that flamin' blanket rocks too. I love that she loves school so much, you take credit for that! Good job Mama!

The Besmer Family said...

Abby is getting so big!