Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Frazzled and worn...



Ok, I am TOTALLY frazzled and worn out! I found this picture and thought "Hmm... that looks like I feel!" Ha! It's been a busy day. I closed three pampered Chef shows today, took Joey to Cincinnati, dropped abby to grandparents before going to Cinci. It's been wild! I'm too pooped to pop and I'm so THANKFUL tomorrow is October 1st. New month, fresh start... LOVING IT!!! Joey had a good appointment in Cinci today. They are going to be weaning the seizure meds. He said it would take 6 months to get it done. But every two weeks, we lower it a little more! Praise God!!! I can't wait for that to be DONE!!! We learned a lot today that just made me thankful we switched our care. I was very saddened by some of it and just grateful that God has us in a new place and a place that our kids LIVES are in the best interest! Thank you all for continuing to pray! We love you all VERY much! -Mindy

1 comment:

Nathan said...

Glad to hear the good news! Sounds like you need a day off ;o)