Saturday, September 13, 2008

Congrats Christi & Jimmy!!!

Today was the big day! Christi is now titled Mrs. Cox! It was an exciting day! Christi getting her hair done...
Mom premping Christi...
Joey in his tux... Eye is a beauty isn't it??
Miss Abby ready for the big event!
Hmm... what can I get into?
3 up to no good! Logan on the left, Abby and then umm... Joey left the picture!!!
Oh Julie! Don't do my hair! Come on now! I'm a boy! Let me a be a mess!
The official running from the comb!
Aww... sweet sleep! No more wedding for me!!!


2 comments:

Unknown said...

Your sister is beautiful but I gotta tell you Joey comes really close to upstaging her with his shiner! I can't help but laugh! You wanted a healthy boy and I think you've got one!!! Prepare yourself he'll probably have more. LOL
Miss Abby is adorable as always. Now lets see a picture of you!

Sue said...

What a happy day! Your sister looks radiant! Joey is very handsome, in spite of the shiner and Miss Abby is just gorgeous. I bet she really enjoyed the day's festivities! Lauren was a flower girl once and I know she felt like a little princess. Looks like they were about the same age.

Glad everything went well! Now you can all let out a collective sigh...