Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Semi good news!!!


Ok, after being very depressed, I got my camera out... This is a picture I snapped this morning of Jeff. It is NOT my lens that is broken. It is my screen that shows me the digital image. The bad news is... I don't have an eye hole on there... so I have to take a shot in the dark and hope I get the pic I want! There is about a 1/3 of the screen that you can see some what where you are pointing... so that is helpful. Unfortunately, I will have to deal with it because we can't replace it right now... If you know any friends or family selling one of their digitals... remember Mindy! I'm in the market for something! Ha! Hope all have a great day today! We have rehab so we'll be running as usual! -Mindy

1 comment:

Nathan said...

YAY! Glad you are back in business! Hope rehab goes well!