Wednesday, September 3, 2008

My silly rug rats...



Well, My kids are becoming best of buddy's and partners in crime!!!! It absolutely amazes me to watch them. They are getting so big and absolutely so active! This morning, they were playing and giggling and it just started my day wonderfully! I love to hear their laughter! We have a busy day ahead of us! We have Physical Therapy for Joey, then home to do our school work, off to the library for story time in Winchester and then over to Aunt christi's house to be her wedding prep team! Whew!!! Can we say exhausted!!! That'll be me tonight!!! Thanks all for coming by here and checking in our family! We so much appreciate it! Leave us a message to let us know who you are! -Mindy

2 comments:

Casey R. Vincent said...

Hey Mindy! Sounds like a busy day I hope it's a good one! The kids look so happy, glad to see them smiling!

Sue said...

Mindy,
Hope your day went well! You will be one tired chickie tonight, I bet...