Wednesday, September 3, 2008

School update...

Well, I haven't showed anything on here about school in awhile, so I thought I'd post a few of todays lessons. I decided not to bore you with all. Just my favorites.

Miss Abby was learning how to write Uu today. She got frustrated... but I think she did very well for her first tries.
Abby's is red, mommy's is blue.
Abby has been learning to recognize numbers. This was a game we played today. I tossed the numbers all over and she had to run and find the one I told her and put it in the right order on the board. She did GREAT!!!
Joey, he worked on his artistic abilities while learning to count and say his ABC's yeah Joey!!! He also glued apple on a tree today and did so well! yeah Joey!

2 comments:

Shelby-Grace said...

Way to go Abby and Joey!! Make sure to give your teacher an extra hug...she's doing a super job!!

2awesomekidz said...

She does awesome!! Paige gets way too frustrated when I work with her! She will not do it. This is great work! I bet Joey is learning a ton watching it all!!
Love and hugs!
Tami