Monday, September 15, 2008

One seriously crazy day!!!!

We started the day with cleaning! After the weekend we had, our house was a disaster! Then we were off to do some grocery shopping! Yep! You'd think that was normal and routine, but NOPE!!! Joey decided to get silly and wild in the shopping and cart and.... DRUM ROLL PLEASE!!!! Chip HALF of his front tooth off! Yep! It is true! We contiplated what to do but he calmed down with a hug and we can touch it with out him freaking out... so we are going to take him in the morning when the dentist is open. Ahhh... at least he did it cause he was being happy instead of pitching a fit!

Then, it was home we went... to make these!!!! Mmmm.....
Abby and I whipped up a batch of pampered chef's home made mini cheese burgers. Oh man! Were they ever good! So... if you want to try these... come saturday to the open house ! :)
Then we did a little of this... Umm... not sure why my picture did not rotate... but they are not laying side ways on the table! I got a little fall festive feeling when the weather cooled today! So, thought I'd break out some flower making!
And, we finished with this! I love candles and I love fall... so what better of a creation than a mix of both for my center piece on my table! So much fun!
Now... it is time to rest! Off to bed I go! Tomorrow is my dry run of my new pampered chef parties. We'll see how it goes! We are going to be dining on Mini cheese burgers, a yummy dip and then for desert, I'll be making my Tiny carmel apple tartlets! oh my mouth is watering for those already!!! Mmmm....

1 comment:

The Besmer Family said...

Poor Joey! And are those mini-cheeseburgers part of the weight loss diet?! Enjoy 1!