Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Oh so close to the wedding!

Added info to this blog... I forgot to tell you all what happened to give joey the black eye! (Thanks Aleyna for reminding me I forgot!) We were at the park and he was climbing on this fort like thing and tripped and nailed his face on the platform in front of him! I knew before daddy got to him it was going to be ugly!!! So... now, here is the story as I had wrote earlier!
Yep... about an hour ago, Joey got a serious shiner! The wedding is Saturday for Aunt Christi and this ring barrer looks like he has had a fight! Whew!!!
It's a beauty!!
Poor guy! He was so upset! mommy felt awful! Maybe it will not be so loud by Saturday! Oh dear!

2 comments:

The Besmer Family said...

Poor buddy! You need to say how he got this black eye!

Emily said...

It's kind of bittersweet...now that he gets to be a kid again he blackens his eye! Poor thing. oh and


HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!