Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Ups and downs...

I some days wish I had complete control over my feelings and emotions. Things just seem to side swipe you and wham... your down again! After Sunday, I have been very focused on just remaining thankful and trusting God has every thing in his hands with my kids. It is very hard though because I still see the things that aren't right and it is hard not to freak out. Cincinnati sees them to and they are working hard to find answers but it is so hard to remain positive and wait for the answer rather than to just focus on the fears and dread the future! Ug! Some good sleep and a new day should help! -Mindy

2 comments:

Sue said...

Mindy,

When I saw you down at the altar on Sunday, praising God for what He has done for your family, well, needless to say, I had to grab the Kleenex!

Don't get discouraged!!! Just keep on believing that God is in control. I know it is a lot easier for me to say this to you than it is for you to do it. I just wanted you to know that we love you and your family and want you to keep on keeping on and praising our Father who's timing is always perfect...

~Bren~ said...

Look to the Word, Mindy. I have been telling myself this all day! The answer is in the Word fo God!!