Sunday, September 28, 2008

Hello out there!!!

Did any of you think I got lost?? Man, I tell you, we have been so busy! It is all good but hard to adjust too! So, I am having to really work hard to keep up a schedule and stay on top of the things I enjoy like blogging! The kids are still doing great! My pampered Chef stuff is taking off nicely! I'm just thrilled about it all! It's been so much fun meeting people and doing the demonstrations! This weekend, we have spent time with family. we had a camp fire last night at my parents house for the sake of Abby! She pleaded with papaw to have one! It's so fun because the fire had been lit for like 15 minutes and out of no where she goes "Papaw, when are we going to have this camp fire??" We all looked at her a bit confused and she says "Well, there's no marshmallows!" Ha! silly stinker! Papaw had yummy strawberry marshmallows and mamaw suggested something REALLY yummy! WE had strawberry marshmallows, with a Hershey's mini candy bar on a stack of short bread cookies... mmmm... now that is a luscious take on a new form of a s'more! Today, we have church, then we are going to do our weight watcher cooking to get me back on track and then that's about all! I'll be glad to be home today! I MISS HOME!!! If you can't get out to church today, please join us live! www.farmlandfriends.org My husband is preaching! I'm very excited! This is the first time I have gotten to be there and get to watch him live in person instead of online! Yeah!!! -Mindy

No comments: