Tuesday, September 23, 2008

settling in...

Well, I think we are getting a routine down! It has been crazy the last month with starting school, kicking off my pampered chef, Christi's wedding, etc etc and well... we hadn't gotten a routine down! But we were in action the last two days! School is top priority then follows the rest! Abby is getting used to her seat work and I'm able to do things while she works! It's great! Today, I even cleaned the refrigerator! She did awesome working on her page while I did that! I was very excited... so life is falling in to place! -Mindy

1 comment:

Shan said...

So awesome!!! Cleaning the fridge is a chore I dislike greatly, and it needs to be done. Any time you and Ab's are bored you're welcome to come do mine ;)

I love the letter E tale below too!