Tuesday, October 2, 2007

an answer to prayer...

well, tonight, my daughter amazed me. she is very homesick. She is complaining of leg pain herself and really beginning to show her own fatigue. She started crying say she wanted to go home and well... when we explained bubby was doing better but not ready to go home yet, she marched right over, took his hand and announced she was going to pray. Her prayer went like this "Jesus Alive. I pray for bubby's diarrhea to go away. I pray you make him better. I want to go home together. Amen." well, Bubby giggled and hugged his sister and then.... HE PLAYED FOR AN HOUR STRAIGHT! It was awesome! I tell you, that child has a serious gift of prayer! He was climbing, running, pulling things out of the cabinets, laughing, waving at people out the window of his room... JUST AWESOME! So... when the bible says that a little child will lead.... well, God isn't kidding! praise God for answered prayer! we'll see what this brings for tomorrow. Night all!

No comments: