Saturday, October 6, 2007

Moving day....


Nope, we didn't move! We just helped my mom and dad rearrange (now you know where I get it from!) This kids loved racing around upstairs and jumping on the bed. Papaw was the ring leader! =) We even got to see Uncle Jeff and my cousin Tyler. It was a great day... and dad made some great burgers! =) Mmm... topped with Sonny's BBQ sauce! Ok, now that all of our mouths are watering... it has been an enjoyable weekend. Just doing whatever. I got to hop on into the coffee shop up town today where my friend donna works. It's beautiful! I enjoyed stopping in. Farmland was having ther anual chili cook off... IT SMELLED tempting! But, I was a good girl and skipped out so we could move furniture. =) On a cute note, I was tucking Abby into bed and she asked if papaw was here. I told her no, that he's at home getting ready for bed himself. In a sweet voice, she got very concerned and said "Upstairs? Where we put their bed today? But mommy, they can't sleep up there together, there are no pillows!" So, we called mamaw to assure her that they have pillows and then... "What about blankets?" Ha! She's so cute. I tell you, that girl would worry about any body over herself... well, on most occasions. =) She is two ya know!

No comments: