Friday, October 26, 2007

Quick blurb about today...


Well, today has been full of many DIFFERENT events. I am very excited though however that we had some of the events. My morning started out wonderful with a walk with my good friend Donna. Then we moved into the usual chaos of med time... if you haven't seen my refrigerator door lately... you should take a peak! It gives you a full view of the meds my kids take. Takes a minute to accomplish that... after meds... it broke loose. tiredness showed. Joey got grouchy and wanted a nap and Abby, she went into her zone. The "don't mess with me and if you do, I'll bet your head off" kind of zone... well, she did some snapping today! We got through that and finally DADDY CAME HOME!!!!!!! That's the part of the day every one goes running... only I find myself retreating. =) That's my time to take a breath and get away. So, we packed up the car and off we went looking at car lots. We are trying to find a vehicle that will accommodate our up and coming wheel chairs... it's been 6 wks. since they were ordered, so we are looking at any where from the next couple of weeks up to a month from now... Time to upgrade the wheels we drive. Our car is WONDERFUL so I am a bit sad to say good bye, however, we are parting for good reasons. We didn't come home with a new vehicle tonight, but we are looking at one very strongly. So, we'll see what happens. Then, we were home... the drama began. Jeff and I started talking about future plans and Abby started getting fussy. She said to me "mommy, I want to move back to our old home." Well, our old home was a trailer and we were all sick all winter because it was cold and drafty and actually, we spent half the winter at my parents because every thing FROZE. Yep, sure did... I asked her why she wanted to go back "I had my own room." yep, that was her answer. She wants her own room. We love our house here, but it is a two story house. Jeff and I don't feel comfortable moving upstairs because if the kids need us, they can't get us. On bad days, the kids wouldn't be able to tred the stairs. Abby has a lot of knee pain right now... so it just isn't a good idea. So, that's daddy's work out room. Thus... the kids share a room. Well, there is a HUGE walk in closet in the kids room. We did a little renovating. The shelving in there is easy to take in and out... so tonight... it went out... Joey has his own room now. we had talked about that since we moved in... but never acted. HE LOVED IT!! Joey loves his own space, so both kids are thrilled now. I'll have to get a pic of his little room... SO CUTE. He played and played in there tonight. The good thing, he likes it a bit darker too... so he won't have to see Abby's hall light and hey, we all might even get a bit of extra sleep. YEAH! Well.. that was it... OH NO... I forgot... we started working on our drama. Jeff and I are doing a drama at our church the weekend of Nov. 25th. We started preparing it tonight. It was so much fun to start on. So, stop by that day! If you can't make it... I am sure I can manage to get it on video for my blog. =) Night all!

No comments: