Monday, October 15, 2007

The flipping continues...

Alright, well, we have had our fair share of flipping! Abby is really taking this business serious! So, Joey decided it must be pretty important... I thought that you all absolutely had to see this! Enjoy!!!!!!

On to a serious note! Abby is really doing well on her low carb diet. Today, we had our first outing to a fast food restaurant! I couldn't believe it, always before, she loved to ONLY eat the bun off of her cheeseburger. Well, we had a long talk explaining that the bread will make her tired and not feel good... her response "OK mommy, I want to be healthy." She ate more in one meal than she eats in a week! She ate a whole cheeseburger patty and part of my chili! Go girl! As for Bubby, we are waiting on a return call from the GI docs. They are looking into what could be causing him to have some digestive problems. He is passing whole foods in his stool which means that his body isn't digesting and using his foods. I know, that's gross, but you know... it's our life. Sorry! Please be praying for him. This is really scary. I know that God is able to protect him and heal him, but I know God also chooses what paths we will walk. So, I'm praying that God's hand will absolutely be in this and give us wisdom. It could be something simple clear up to something major. Whatever the case, we just want God's wisdom.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Looks like you taught Abby how to tumble well!