Saturday, October 13, 2007

Big day...

Well, we had a long day today! Mamaw and papaw are even tired! They came over bright and early this morning to watch the kids so I could go help with Angel food at our church. (My parents are not morning people... so they love their babies to do this!). Then, we were off to fire prevention today. Joey doesn't tolerate a lot of loud noise and chaos... so I tried with abby. we watched less than half before she turned and said "I need to go in mommy this is too loud." We tried to go to the activities today but between the bees and the people smoking, we had to leave. The kids absolutely can not be around smoke, it makes every thing worse for them. Anyways... we ended up walking around the mall for a bit. Found a cute little Dora necklace to give to abby for her birthday. I'm sure she will be thrilled! I even kept it a surprise! Abby slept like 3 1/2 hrs. today... so it was easy to accomplish since she was out like a light. Abby's been really tired and Joey has been a bit weak, but other than that... things have gone pretty well so far this weekend. Always good news! =)

No comments: