Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Unsure how to cope...


Today has been one of those days that when I got out of bed, I had that feeling it wasn't going to be good. Ever done that? I tried so hard to pray through it, but my heart just felt heavy from the get-go. Well, it sure was hard. We found out today that Joey isn't digesting as he should at all which means the possibility of a Jtube. A Jtube is an intestinal feeding tube that would bypass his tummy. This is frightening. Joey LOVES to eat so much and I can't even imagine telling him no. I'm more scared right now than I think I ever have been in my life. I have had all these mixed emotions hit me today. I just want to curl up and hold my kids as tight as I can. Please join us in praying for God's hand and wisdom in this. We just aren't sure what is going to happen and the best and worst flash QUICKLY through your mind. Thanks to all who support us. If you have a message for the kids, feel free to sign their guests books
or you can post it here. It means so much to our family to hear from all of you!

No comments: