Friday, October 5, 2007

Fun Times!!!!

Well, I got a last minute phone call from a friend today saying she was taking her kids to the McDonald's in Union City... Wante us to go... so we DASHED to get ready. I had decided this morning I was going NO WHERE, so I took my shower and put on clean jammies! Yep, I sure did! So, I had to dash to get ready. We made it! We had a lot of fun. Abby squeeled with excitement as we pulled in and Joey, well, he had his piggy nose on or something because man... the boy ate two cheeseburger patties (mind you with out the bun) and then like a 1/2 of a small order of fries! Joey LOVES McDonalds. The kids were so cute today and absolutely enjoyed playing with their friends. After this, we popped over to my parents house for some fun. Joey fell asleep behind papaw's chair and Abby... she enjoyed her usual round of cooking shows. I have never seen a child like cooking shows so much! Cracks me up! We ended our day with making Joey's low carb cookies... butter and cream cheese... mmm mmm good! They aren't that bad. Kind of dry, but still tasty! Joey loves them and Abby... well, she loves anything that is called a cookie! So, I'd say, we had a good day. =) Tomorrow, we have the town's chili cook off and then we are off to mom and dad's house to help move furniture and eat some lunch... then, we cook supper for them after they go to Saturday night service. Busy times but always enjoyable! Oh and by the way... Mommy did not go in the tubes on the play land at McDonalds! I think I would have got wedged! =)

No comments: