Friday, October 26, 2007

Yummy yuimmy...


All right, well, I have to say, with blogging, you never know when you are going to hear from your readers. Some things, you are shocked cause every one replies... others, you think oh they'll reply and they don't. So, I'm testing the waters today! Don't you love this picture of Abby? She's like a swamp monster or something... anyways... back to my content! We are daily looking for exciting new recipes. So... all you fanatic dieters out there just like me who has tried everything... we are needing new ideas for low carb. Both kids are on it... we recently found a french toast made out of pork rinds... (Sounds gross but tastes awesome!) and we have made a home made pizza... (tastes better than real pizza in my opinion! The kids LOVE IT!) So, any recipes you could share? Leave a comment below or e-mail me at pfohl4@hotmail.com Thanks all.

2 comments:

Shelby-Grace said...

Saw no one had replied yet, so I didn't want to leave you without a comment! I don't know of any low-carb recipes off-hand, but I'll keep my eyes out for a good one.

Mommy pfohl said...

Thanks Tammy! I appreciate it!