Sunday, September 9, 2007

Busy days....






Well, today is certainly Sunday... always seems like a long day for me. I think it is just knowing every one I know and hang out with is at church. So, sitting here watching my kids do their usual, I get the old "Hum drum" syndrome. Anyways, we played some catch up with Abby's schooling. I've been really struggling to find a balance between docs/rehab and completing school work. So, we are a bit behind, but catching up nicely. =) You'll note the picture of the finger puppet alligator she made today. I find normally kids make the alligators growl and bite, but not mine... her alligator was kissing every one tonight. Too hysterical!
We have been putting out our fall decorations this weekend. I just love fall. We enjoyed going to the Muncie Farmer's market at the Minitresta center on Saturday. The kids enjoyed picking out all kinds of fresh pumpkins and gourds... OK, so did Mommy. I'm not sure why, but fall is my absolute favorite time of the year. I get more excited about the pumpkins and such than I do even the Christmas tree. So, out come my pumpkins early! Summer is over! =) and Fall has begun! I love to watch the trees change and the smell of them often burning the leaves. Hmm... OK, sorry! Got off on a Mindy trail. =)
Tomorrow... well, we celebrate my birthday. We had a great time celebrating with my family on Friday, but tomorrow is the actual day. We have rehab in the morning... I have a routine appt. in the afternoon.... some where in there we are going to eat ice cream with my granny at the nursing home... so busy day tomorrow! It never slows. Oh well... keeps us moving and motivated! =)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday, Mindy!!! Boy does that cake look good! We hope you have a great day and that it is special is many ways. We think alligator kisses are just great - hugs, kisses and smile from PA!
Rena, Mike & Logan