Sunday, September 9, 2007

Needing a change...


Life has been chaotic here and as fall sets in... I feel the need to REARRANGE EVERY THING! Yep, even my blog. Hope you all like the new look. I have added some new links of pages I often visit. You will notice that I added Good search to your right. If you click that link, it works much like google.com and, every time you use it... you can select who you want a donation to go towards. If you would like to use this, you could pick the United Mitchondrial disease foundation and each time you do this, you will be donating 1 cent to the UMDF. I know 1 cent doesn't sound like much, but when you use the search engine frequently and your friends start using it, you start to build up those pennies to a considerable donation within a year!

2 comments:

Kris Sorensen said...

I like the new look. Good job!

Mommy pfohl said...

Thanks! I appreciate the compliment! Jeff would rather me put my "rearranging" into this than start on the furniture... His times a comin' though! If he has a limp on Tues. when he comes in... you know I put him to work! =)