Friday, September 21, 2007

Memories and excitement!


Well, if you will recall with me awhile back, I told you that Abby and I made a lasagna together for my birthday.... well... here it is... her professional cheese spreading abilities! =) This girl loves to cook AND she'll watch a cooking show on food TV any day over watching a cartoon... yes even over Dora! =) Ha! That's my girl. Well, this same cute little girl was a purse snatcher today... yes I REPEAT a purse snatcher! We were at McDonald's with my dad and she ran past a table and snagged some little old ladies purse. I made her return it apologizing and the lady tucked it under her arm thanking me but looking at me as though I was snatching it next! ha! Oh my. Anyways, today was a pretty good day. We got exciting news that Joey has strengthened. This is something not to be expected. The doc was VERY excited! So... that was a praise! We are very excited. Now, I'm tired. Two trips to Riley back to back is more than these bones can handle! Night!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Old Lady! How many points is that lasagna???

Mommy pfohl said...

Wait, aren't you the old lady? And yes, Aleyna, I know it is you!