Monday, September 10, 2007

It's my birthday!!!!

Ok, Jeff has heard that so much that he's about sick of hearing it! =) Sorry honey! I love you anyways. Today was a good day for the most part. We had a busy day. Joey has rehab on Monday mornings. His Physical therapist is considering fitting him for ankle splints and a belly binder. I was a bit dissapointed to hear that, but at the same time, recognize that it might very well help him. So... I'm up for anything that helps. Then we raced home... Jeff and Abby argued like a brother and sister while trying to share the couch! Oh man, it was hilarious! Then, Abby started on me and I fell short and had some power struggles with the girl. Oh, what can I say??? I try so hard not to... She's just so strong willed! =) So, off to the doctor I went to find out my blood pressure is too high... Gee... could it be stress? So, I have six weeks to change that... So, you can pray for me to have the strength to make the right choices and stick to them! =) Then, we were off to see Granny... It was an interesting visit. You can ask me more later. I'll be nice today and not tell all. =) Then off to home... Abby and I made a home made lasagna together tonight. She loves cooking and well, when she's up for listening, I love letting her help. It was great fun... look out though for the REALLY cheesey spots where Abby just piled the cheese on. Oh man! Little stringy! It was scrumptuious though! =) Thanks Abby! the kids and Jeff gave me their cards... Daddy had a hand in bubby's though... hmm... He thinks his son is going to think like he does or something! Honestly, I'm in trouble. I see a sinickle sarcastic side in Joey.... I don't know if I can bare to live with two of them... now for my favorite time of the day... BED TIME! Night all!!!!