Sunday, September 2, 2007

Growing up...


Well, tonight, I was tucking Abby in to bed in her sweet little voice, she gets very serious and says "Mommy, is Jesus in my heart?" I said, "well yes of course honey. As long as you want Him there, He'll be there!" She then says "Well, when the dinosaurs come into our house and go ROAR (as loud as she could say it), will Jesus be able to help us?" My response, "He sure can. As a matter a fact, Jesus can do every thing we need Him to and He keeps us safe." Then I had to chuckle because she says "Even when they say Roar mommy?" Oh, the innocence of a 2 yr. old! She finally went to sleep with peace of mind knowing that Jesus can do any thing! I certainly wish that I could have her faith. She is so trusting and she absolutely has no doubt that even though she can't see Jesus, He is there and He is her best friend keeping her safe!

No comments: