Thursday, September 27, 2007

Nothing left by laughter...


Ok, I just blogged about how tired I am and well... our little guy just makes us chuckle at the end of the day. I decided to Bolous some fluids through is feeding tube... well... I did a boo boo... when bolousing fluids, you have a large syringe attatched to the feeding tube. This syringe acts as a funnel and there is no plunger in it... so when you pull it out... fluids will run if they are still in the syringe... well... I DID IT! I PULLED IT OUT! Joey was asleep and when this some what cool water hit his leg... he jumps... I held my breath waiting for him to start wailing and well... he doesn't... instead... he draws his legs up and starts belly laughing... Oh man! I lost it. I couldn't finish for laughing so hard! See, at the end of the day... I felt consumed and God gave us laughter! There is always something to bring joy in every day! =)

No comments: