Saturday, December 15, 2007

3rd day of Christmas...

You know, I really don't know who you are... but I'm greatful! The kids are into the third day of Christmas a secret "santa" drop off! Tonight was brought alert by a cell phone call... Oh I'm so stinking curious!!! I am just so thankful. It really doesn't matter who you are, I just hope that if you are reading this, you know that you are making my kids day! They are absolutely thrilled! Abby and Joey recieved three piece dish sets tonight. Joey latched onto Tony the Tiger and Abby right away chose the Rice Krispy guys. So, thanks! It brings much joy!!! We are all doing fine. The kids are holding up well. You can check their caring bridge and even leave them a Christmas message if you'd like. Their address are lifted to the left under their personal stories, or in my list of friends. You pick! Same pages, just two locations to choose from! Hope you all have a wonderful evening! I'm off to weight on more snow! Night!

No comments: