Sunday, December 23, 2007

Tossed aside....


Well, for those of you who do not read the caring bridge, I thought I ought to share that joey has decided to throw out his diapers! We were awakened this morning at 4:30 a.m. by our 18 mth. old, Joey at our bed side. Oh, this wasn't our typical awakening... something very odd happened... we hear fluid GUSHING onto the floor. I was a bit taken by it and not sure what was going on as I was coming out of sleep, but my sweet husband screams "NO JOEY!" By the time I get the light on... there stands Joey in his little T-shirt... YEP! that is it.. his t-shirt... He decided to toss the luvs asside and go commando!!!! Not only that, but he thought he'd pee pee on Mommy and Daddy's bedroom floor! Good thing for Jeff he closed his sock drawer... the puddle was awful close to that drawer!!! So, if you thought you have had a strange awakening... there ya have it! Pfohl style! Tonight... we went to bed in a fully fastenable onseie!!!! Night all.