Wednesday, December 26, 2007

winding down...

I tell you, the rush is over and my body has OFFICIALLY let DOWN! I'm so tired. I am thankful for the holidays with family gatherings at all of them, but when they are over... it is hard to get back to life. Abby had to go to the doc today... you can read that story on her page if you like... www.caringbridge.org/visit/abigailpfohl and Joey has been laying around resting... www.caringbridge.org/visit/josephpfohl Me? I'm just trying to soak in life. Jeff and I did very well I think over Christmas with our eating... the week before... not so hot, but back on track and we are back in weight loss mode. I am so desiring to just feel good again! I pray that every one had a wonderful Christmas! Feel free to stop in and leave the kids a message! Night all!

No comments: