Saturday, December 8, 2007

NOT GOOD!!!!!!!



Ok, I never thought I'd see the day.... I have been so stressed out that I now have hives all over my entire body!!! (ok, thankfully not my face! =) I took some benadryl last night in desperate relief... didn't help the hives... but I didn't know I hurt either! Ha! I was out! Ok, so Jeff through those away today... apparently I was dangerously loopy! It isn't good when you have children with medical issues to have the parent who knows the most about what to do an emergency to be uncontious most of the night! I haven't found any relief yet... My ulitmate relief would be the release. I have struggled so much this last month with the kids. The medical issues have just been firing left and right. I haven't had time to stop. Then Jeff's mom with the new issue of cancer on top of numerous issues that develop every day, my mom with her heart and need of surgeries, Jeff's brother is loosing his mother-n-law... the list continues on. My relief will only come in my ability to release. MY HIVES TELL YOU... I haven't succeeded. So... you can pray for relief that I can release this all to God... and well... I'll keep trying to pry my fingers off of life! Don't forget to stop by the kids Caring bridge pages. They have enjoyed hearing the comments left. Night all!

1 comment:

mom & dad said...

Everything is going to be okay. Nothing can happen to anyone in your family mindy that doesnt go through Gods hands first.