Friday, December 21, 2007

Challenges...


Well, today has been one of those roller coaster days... have you ever done that? Emotions are here there and every where... NO IT IS NOT A GIRL THING ONLY FOR THOSE OF YOU MEN READING THIS! There have been highs and lows today. The high was that Jeff, the kids and myself all opened our Christmas together (got that in before tomorrow when the rat race begins) the low was watching the kids struggle to get it all in today. They want so badly to play with every thing and do everything and walk every where... but that energy supply just isn't there. I had a moment of break down today, but it was resolved by a tickle fest and lots of giggling! =) Laughter truly is like a medicine! Just ask Jeff! The kids and I had a raspberry blowing partyon the wayhome and we were all cackling... HE DIDN'T see the humor, but hey, we were having fun! =) there is nothing that brings me more joy than to hear my babies laugh!

1 comment:

Shelby-Grace said...

I agree with you. Nothing beats the sound of your children laughing with you!