Sunday, December 2, 2007

It has happened!!!!


Well, I kept seeing these at wal-mart wondering when the question would hit "mommy, can I have one of those?" Well, we took Abby shopping with her birthday money today from her party and it hit! She seen the oven and within seconds... "I want that! I don't want anything else!" So, it has arrived! It's plugged in and it has begun baking it's first back of cookies! I absolutely love cooking in the kitchen with Abby, but I never thought I'd see the day this would arrive so soon. She is absolutely ecstatic to have her own "oven". It's all she's talked about! Oh well. We are having fun regardless and she is sitting in a chair patiently waiting for her 10 min. wait to dive into the 1 cookie the batch made! Hahaha!!! I can't help but chuckle!!! Oh No! The timer just went off! Gotta get those cookies fresh out of the oven!!!!!! I'll post some pictures of our first extravaganza!!!

1 comment:

Shelby-Grace said...

Can't wait to taste some of her yummy treats!