Monday, December 3, 2007

It's Christmas time...




I love this time of year. The snow (when I can drive in it), the shopping fun, the new things on the shelves, the giving, the carols, the Christmas music on the radio, the memories we remember and the new ones we make! I just realized tonight that I hadn't posted any pictures of our Christmas tree yet. So, here it is! Abby drinking her Crystal Light posing for you and little mister Joey decorating Abby instead of the tree! =) The kids had a blast decorating and I enjoyed watching them... however, I was a bit flustered at how QUICKLY they wanted the decorations out and I couldn't unwrap them fast enough! I think the holidays have snuck up on me. But, life is busier right now than it has ever been. In the last three weeks, I have not had ONE day that I'm not on the phone with docs at Riley. It's been so frustrating and tiring. Today, I was back and forth with the outpatient surgery and GI for abby. She seems to be passing some blood in her stools and GI is thinking of adding another test to her already long list when she goes in for surgery on Wednesday at riley. Anyways, I am really struggling to figure out how to balance life. There is so much new that is going on that it's been hard even emotionally for me to catch up. My body and brain is moving forward because it has to but my heart is left behind still wondering what struck I think! Anyways, I would ask that you pray for me to figure out how to fit every thing in one day that has to be in. between rehab, MULITIPLE doctor appts. each week, meds, phone calls... I just am really not sure where to place things and in what order they need to come. I've become an awesome organizer, but in the last few weeks, even that has had a toll taken on it... I am just learning to make every thing mobile. we never know day to day when we'll be here or staying at Riley. So... more planning and more learning is my main goal! Night all!

No comments: