Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Feeling the crunch...

Before I start... I thought this picture was too good to pass up... we tease that Abby has OCD... this is how she lines her care bears up every night... No kidding! The kid is goofy! But, that's part of what makes her her!!!!
The last few days, I haven't been on because I just am not sure what to say. I like to be very positive and I like to be uplifting, I LOVE encouraging people, but I have lost sight right now of how to do that. I have been very tired lately and life seems a bit much. Recently, we have had the news broken to us that Mito is probably not a combo of daddy and I... it appears to be coming from me. Among all that is going on right now, I wasn't ready to handle that news. Now, I'm finding out that they believe my mom has mito (mito can happen as an adult onset as well and could happen in me any day). I am trying very hard to find the positive in life right now and to hang onto that. I know God gives me strength to face each day. I know that God loves me. I know that God means every thing for good... I know all that God promises... so today, I look on god and I think on these things. He has a purpose and a plan... and He knows every tear that is shed getting to that purpose. I just need to say thank you to those of you who are surrounding our family. I'm so thankful God has put LOVING PEOPLE in our lives. We have met many on our CB sites for the kids, we have people in the church... THANK YOU. I think of Moses and how he was too tired to hold his rod up... they came along side and held his hands up for him... many of you do that through prayer for us. So, THANKS FOR KEEPING US UP. We love all of you. Off to get some sleep.

1 comment:

mom & dad said...

Abaroonies care bears look like mamaws house. I'm so proud of her! Order is good! Compulsive or not, I need my order and so does Bean! too funny!