Sunday, December 9, 2007

Scrubbing it all...


Well, today I spent scrubbing EVERY THING in our kids rooms. we even made some good will donations of clothes that are too small, toys that are never played with, etc... I was so thrilled to do this today. Their rooms are a huge task some days. I got a lot of laundry done today, AND even got to put it away! Sundays are wonderful for accomplishing things... no docs are in to call with questions, no tests, rehabs, or anything to be scheduled... sweet bliss I say! So... I worked! While I listened to church via the net today, I even cleaned my bedroom floor (my catch all!) It was just a nice feeling to accomplish somethings. So...

over all... it just felt nice. =) Hope all had a great weekend... I'm still trying to rebound from my crazy hives! (see my last post...) Until next time my friends!

1 comment:

Cari said...

I love how it feels to get some much needed cleaning done...good job!!!